Heartfelt Messages of Condolences for Sympathy Cards
After someone loses a loved one, it’s hard to put into words your condolences. Whether you are there to support them in person or sending a sympathy card, finding the right words to say is important. We have compiled a list of the best memorial quotes to write to someone who has lost a loved one. These inspirational sympathy quotes share messages of hope, comfort, and love.
- As long as you live, your loved one will live on through you.
- I know words can’t take away the hurt you’re feeling, but I want you to know how much I care. Sending you love and strength in this time of loss.
- I’m lighting a candle in your dear loved one’s honor.
- Even as I’m shedding tears for your loss, I’m honored to remember one of the best people I ever met.
- In this sorrowful time, sending thoughts of comfort and hope that you find strength to get through the difficult days ahead. We’re here for you.
- If there wasn’t so much love, it wouldn’t be this hard to say goodbye. Our thoughts are with you.
- They lived a life so beautifully lived and had a heart so beautifully loved. We will remember them forever.
- We are so sorry for your loss. Hold them in your heart until you can hold them again in heaven.
- God has them in His keeping, we have them in our hearts.
- When tomorrow starts without them, don’t think you’re far apart. Every time you think of them, they’ll be right in your heart.
- Goodbyes are not forever, goodbyes are not the end, they simply mean you’ll miss them until you meet again.
- They were planted on earth to bloom in heaven. You will hold them again one day.
- Cardinals appear when angels are nearby. They will always be looking for you.
- They left beautiful memories, their love is still a guide, and though you cannot see them, they’re always by your side.
If you’d like to send a tangible sympathy message, here are the best memorial gifts for the loss of a loved one.