10 Best Thoughtful Grandpa Memorial Gift Ideas
There are only a few things harder than losing a grandpa. The first days and weeks after a loss are the hardest to get through.
Giving a sympathy gift is more than showing your support, it’s showing them that they are not alone while navigating their grief.
If you don’t know where to start, look no further, we found the top 10 best memorial gifts to honor the loss of a grandfather.
If you are looking for a memorial gift that is unique and lasts longer than flowers, then next four gift ideas are perfect.
- Often times we text or call the number of a lost loved one to let them know how and what we are doing, but eventually the texts can no longer send. This personalized “Letters to Grandpa” journal is ideal for writing thoughts and experiences that one would have loved to tell him.
- If Grandfather loved to garden, then this personalized “Path for Angels” memorial slate garden sign is a beautiful piece to hang in the garden and honor him. He will still be able to watch the flowers and vegetables grow.
- The holidays are the hardest times after losing a loved one. Ease the pain with this personalized grandpa memorial glass ornament which is custom engraved with his name and years of life. This ornament will twinkle on the tree with the lights.
Personalized Wind Chimes
One of our favorite sympathy gifts are wind chimes. Remember a lost loved one with every breeze. We picked these following three wind chimes with the activities Grandpa loved to do in mind.
- If grandpa was a pro at hole in ones then this personalized “Golfing in Heaven” sympathy wind chime is the perfect way to honor his love for golf. This wind chime features the quote, “Golfing on the greens of heaven” and is personalized with his name and years of life.
- The best grandpas teach their grandchild how to fish! Keep that memory living on with this personalized “Gone Fishing in Heaven” sympathy wind chime that features a fishing pole catching a fish design.
- He was the best buckin’ grandpa anyone could ask for. Remember the good times together while listening to this personalized “Hunting in Heaven” sympathy wind chime blow in the wind. This hunting memorial wind chime features a grassy field with a duck flying over and is personalized with his name and years of life. Feel free to message us to change the duck to a deer.
Personalized Picture Frames
Picture frames are a great sympathy gift because they can preserve heartfelt memories inside them. Plus, they are easy to display on a desk top or on the wall.
- A limb has fallen from the family tree, but it’s important to remember the good times you had with Grandpa. Display a photo of him in this personalized “A Limb Has Fallen” picture frame. A heartwarming way to keep him in your life every day.
- As a reminder that he may be gone, but you will meet again, this personalized grandpa memorial glass frame is engraved with the saying, “Watching over me from above, I am blessed with my grandpa’s love.” Plus, this frame can be personalized with his name.
Memorial lanterns make a heartfelt sympathy gift and attractive home décor piece. With a flameless candle inside, these personalized lanterns can keep their light alive anywhere in the home.
- Personalize a gift to send the funeral home for the viewing and services. This personalized grandpa angel lantern is the perfect display of condolences to the grieving family. The candle inside will shine during the service as a reminder that he is not that far away.
- Even after the funeral services are complete, grandfather’s memory will still be near with this personalized “Your Light Will Shine” memorial lantern. Display by the fire place or hang in anywhere in your home.